- The moderator has a classic access to the app and website of your event.
- The owner can have exclusive access to: the event wall, the moderation platform and the web application when it is still a draft.
Here are the permissions of the "Speaker" :
- The speaker is on the live with an access via codes dedicated to the speakers
- The speaker can be seen and heard by participants, moderators and other speakers.
- He can: mute/unmute his microphone, mute/unmute his camera and share his screen.
- If the functions are not restricted to moderators, he will also be able to: manage the waiting room, start the recording of the session, play videos moderate the chat.