As part of your event, you need to use a tablet so the presenter can receive questions in real time. In our article Why have an animator profile?, we explain how this profile works. Find out, here how to configure it.
Make sure the presenter is in the list of participants.
If not, then depending on the privacy level of your event (private or public), your presenter must create an account on the app, by clicking on the link "Create an account".
If your app is on restricted mode and/or it's the first time you're adding in participants, check out this article to find out How to add a participant?. Once the participants are added, you must send him a registration email so that he can sign up and create his password.`
Go to "INVITE" then "Attendees" find presenters account.
In the "Role" column, you will find a drop-down menu. The role assigned by default is "Attendee". Change it to "Animator". This change updated immediately, it is not necessary to register.
The animator can now connect to the application with his email address and the password he has chosen. So now when the animator goes to "Express yourself" in the app they will have a different view from that of the other attendees.
- The animators profile allows you to receive questions that the moderator has chosen to send.
- The presenter does not see all the questions sent by the participants.
- The presenter can highlight and hide the questions he wants.
- For better live management, it is best to conduct tests between the animator and the moderator. The facilitator will be familiar with this moderation platform and will manage the diffusion better this way.
- For greater comfort of the animator, it is better to use a tablet than a smartphone.