With Eventdrive, you can create a presenter profile.
As part of the presentation of your event, you want to equip the presenter with a tablet so that he can receive questions in real time.
In our article What is the moderator profile?, we explain how this profile works.
Now find out how to set it up.
Make sure the presenter in question is on your participant list.
If this is not the case and your application is in public or private access, your facilitator must create an account from the " Create an account " link available on the application.
If your application is in restricted access, and you are adding a participant for the first time, see our article How to add a participant?. Once the participant has been added, you will have to send him the registration email so that he can define his password.
In " INVITE " then " Attendees " find the account of the host of your event using the search bar.
column Role , you will find a drop-down menu. The role assigned by default is " Participant " assign him that of " Animator ". The modification is taken into account immediately, it is not necessary to save.
The moderator can now connect to the application with his email address and the password he has chosen himself. When he consults the " Express yourself " service, the moderator will have a display specific to his role and therefore different from that of the participants.
- The animator profile allows you to receive the questions that the moderator has chosen to send.
- The animator does not see all the questions sent by the participants.
- The host can highlight and hide the questions he wants.
- For better live management, it is preferable to carry out tests between the presenter and the moderator before the event. The animator will thus be familiar with this interface and will better manage the animation part.
- For greater comfort, it is preferable for the facilitator to use a tablet rather than a smartphone.