With Eventdrive, non-registered attendees can be added to your events automatically by attending them.
What's the difference between Checked-in and Express registration?
An attendee is considered as "Checked-in" if :
- He/she has been checked-in using the Eventdrive Check-in app
- They have clicked on a tokenized link (sent using our campaign tool) and joined a livestream, while the livestream is active and within session timeframe or two hours early.
Viewing time is only counted if the live event is On air.
An attendee is considered as "Express registration" if :
- They have been added to the event using the Eventdrive Check-in app
- They have joined your live event without first registering.
- They have joined your live without using a tokenized link
Express registration is used to identify attendees that came to your event without being first registered.
How do I find checked-in attendees?
Once your event is over, go to INVITE > Attendees and select the "Express registration" and/or "Check-in" filter(s).
Select "Yes" in the "check in" filter if you would like to see checked in attendees
Select "Yes" in the "Express registration" filter if you would like to see attendees that came without being registered prior to your event.
You can also export your results at the bottom of the attendee list in Excel format by clicking on the "Export" button and selecting the data you wish to extract.
The columns related to the check in are the following :
- Check in Type : On site if checked in using the check in app, or Online if checked in on a live
- Checked in : Check in status (yes or no)
- Check in date
Please note : On a public live event, attendees do not provide any personal information other than a first and last name.
All viewers connecting to a live stream anonymously (not coming from a link sent by our campaign tool) will create a new attendee.
All these attendees can be displayed using the "Express Registration" filter. They will be automatically checked-in.
As these attendees have not provided an email address, one will be automatically generated and will take the form of a string of characters preceding @attendee.eventdrive.com
Here is an example: