With Eventdrive, you can create a registration form and send the invitation email to participants. Now you want to track in real time the number of registrations, refusals and non-responses.
Go to the "INVITE" menu and click on "Attendees".
You have quick view of your invitation status through the reporting located at the top of your attendee list.
The pie chart on the left breaks down your attendee's responses by status.
The green portion represents attendees who have "confirmed" your invitation.
The red portion represents attendees who have "declined" your invitation.
The white portion represents attendees you are still "awaiting [an] answer" from.
On the right side, you'll find a detailed description with precise figures:
- "Attendees": the total number of invited attendees.
- "Invite not sent": the number of attendees who have not yet received an invitation.
- "Awaiting answer": the number of attendees who have received an invitation but have yet to either accept or declined.
- "Pre-registered": they are people who have made the wish to participate, but who must be validated by the organization of the event beforehand.
- "Confirmed": the number of attendees who have "confirmed" their presence.
- "Declined": the number of attendees who have "declined" your invitation.
It's possible to have a tailored view of your attendees with custom views.
To access custom views, click on "views" and choose from the available options.
When creating a custom view, select the data that you'd like to be displayed.
You can either select a custom view that has previously been programmed by your organization or create a custom one.
When you click on the option "Save for organization", this view will be saved for all users in your organization.
Save your selection to update the data displayed in your attendees list.
Use the search bar available above the attendees list to easily filter attendees.
- If you'd like to have more details on the participants status, you can download the up-to-date participant list. You can find instructions on how to do so in the article How do I export the list of participants?
- If you'd like to learn how to send an invitation or other type of email, check out the article How to send a communication or invitation email?
- If you'd to learn how to send email reminders, check out the article How can I follow-up or send a reminder via email to my attendees?