With Eventdrive, it is possible to broadcast a word cloud.
You have decided to use a word cloud for your event and you would like to broadcast it to you event wall. In this article learn how to do so.
From the admin tool, click on "Shortcut" found on the top right of the page. Then select "Moderation" to access the moderation platform.
Click on the icon (it is a hand with the index finger raised) for "Express Yourself" and choose the word cloud that you would like to broadcast.
If you haven't yet connected to a wall click on "CONNECT A WALL". A new window or tab will pop-up with the event wall. Return to the moderation platform.
Have a look at the article How to manage broadcasting during my event? to learn further on how to manage your broadcasting.
On the right, below your wall, you will see 2 services appear: "Express Yourself" and "Tag cloud".
Click on the icon that shows a screen to start the diffusion of the word cloud. In order to manage the word cloud concentrate on the settings of the "Tag cloud".
On the right of "Tag cloud", you will find 2 icons. The first will be an options button and the second a screen.
Click on the icon that show a screen to start the broadcasting of your event.
You have nothing more to do! The word cloud is an interactive service, it will fill-up and change as your participants respond.
- Connect to the moderation tool
- In the "Express Yourself" service choose the word cloud
- Make sure you are connected to a wall, if not then click "CONNECT TO A WALL"
- To the right of "Tag Cloud", click on the icon that represents the screen to broadcast the word cloud.
- Once a speaker is highlighting one of the words you can pause the cloud via the "ll" and then click on play to keep it going.