With Eventdrive, you can allow attendees to register for calendar sessions. In this article, learn how to do it.
Create the calendar sessions where attendees will be able to register. First time creating an agenda session?. Please read How to add in an agenda session?
Once your agenda sessions have been created, you must have created your registration form. You haven’t added a registration form yet, please read How to create a registration form?
Now choose "INVITE", then "Agenda sessions registration" You should find all the calendar sessions you added before.
For each session, you can choose the maximum capacity of attendees in "Max capacity". Click on “OK” to confirm each capacity.
If you want to open a waiting list for one or several sessions, select "Waiting list".
For the sessions you want to set up a registration, you need to select the specific registration form.
Click on "Save" at the top right to save all your changes.
• To see the results, we recommend you to send the invitation email to yourself and follow the registration procedure from the beginning to the end. You don’t know how to do it, please read How to view your registration form?
• The waiting list allows attendees to register even if the maximum capacity for a agenda session has been reached. The attendee will receive an automatic email to notify him that he is on the waiting list.
• When an attendee unsubscribes from a full agenda session, the spot is automatically given to the first one on the waiting list. An automatic email is sent to inform him and to allow him to access the principal list.
• The registration for one session can be done on different forms at the same time. The quantity is taken into account for all the forms.
• If you want to restrict the number of registrations per person, we recommend you to specify it clearly to attendees, for example, in the email.