With Eventdrive, you can allow attendees to register to agenda sessions. Learn how to do it thank to the following article.
Create the calendar sessions where attendees will be able to register. First time creating an agenda session? Please read How to add an agenda session?
Before saving your agenda session, go to the "Maximum capacity" field and fill out the maximum number of attendees that can sign up for the session.
Decide to select or deselect the "Waiting list" option.
Once your agenda sessions have been created, go back to your registration form. You haven’t added a registration form yet, please read How to create a registration form?
Go to "INVITE", then "Registration forms"
Edit your form.
Among the list of fields available on the left side, click on "Sessions" and drag the element to the right section called "Form fields".
Click on "Sessions".
Insert a label, helper text and choose the type of response than you expect from attendees (exact, maximum, minimum). Then insert the amount of choices you want your attendees to give you.
You can then pick the visibility of the sessions on your registration form. Choose from "Show", "Hide" or "Show start time only".
Click on "Add a session" to see all the sessions that have been created in the agenda previously. Thanks to the drop down list, select one by one the sessions you would like your attendees to register to.
Click on "Save changes" at the bottom of the window to save the changes and go back to the registration form.
- To see the results, we recommend you to send the invitation email to yourself and follow the registration procedure from the beginning to the end. If you don’t know how to do it, then please read How to view your registration form?
- The waiting list allows attendees to register even if the maximum capacity of the agenda session has been reached. The attendee will receive an automatic email to notify him that he is on the waiting list.
- When an attendee unsubscribes from a full agenda session, the spot is automatically given to the first one on the waiting list. An automatic email is sent to let him know that he is now on the main list.
- The registration for one session can be done on different forms at the same time. The quantity is taken into account on all the forms.
- If numerous agenda sessions are happening at the same time, you are able to authorise or unauthorise your attendees to subscribe to parallel/overlapping sessions.
- If you want to restrict the number of registrations per person, we recommend you to specify it clearly to attendees, for example, in the email.