With Eventdrive, you can allow attendees to register for calendar sessions. In this article, learn how to do it.
Create the calendar sessions where attendees will be able to register. First time creating an agenda session?. Please read How to add in an agenda session?
Before saving your agenda session, go to the "Maximum capacity" field and fill out the number of maximum number of attendees that can sign up for the session.
Decide to select or deselect the "Waiting list" option.
Once your agenda sessions have been created, you must have created your registration form. You haven’t added a registration form yet, please read How to create a registration form?
Go to "INVITE", then "Registration forms"
Edit your form.
At the bottom of the column at "Attendee fields" on the left, click on "Sessions" and drag the element to the left section called "Form fields".
Click on "Sessions". Insert a label, helper text, choose the type of response the you expect from attendees (exact, maximum, minimum). Then insert the amount of expected responses.
Click on the "Add a session" to start the sessions that are related to the registration. In the drop down list select one by one the sessions you would like. You will find all the sessions you have previously added in the agenda.
Click on "Save changes" at the bottom of the window to save the changes and go back to the registration form.
• To see the results, we recommend you to send the invitation email to yourself and follow the registration procedure from the beginning to the end. You don’t know how to do it, please read How to view your registration form?
• The waiting list allows attendees to register even if the maximum capacity for a agenda session has been reached. The attendee will receive an automatic email to notify him that he is on the waiting list.
• When an attendee unsubscribes from a full agenda session, the spot is automatically given to the first one on the waiting list. An automatic email is sent to inform him and to allow him to access the principal list.
• The registration for one session can be done on different forms at the same time. The quantity is taken into account for all the forms.
• If you want to restrict the number of registrations per person, we recommend you to specify it clearly to attendees, for example, in the email
If numerous agenda sessions are happening at the same time, you are able to authorise or unauthorise your attendees to subscribe to parallel/overlapping sessions.