Eventdrive is here to help you before, during and after your event. The registration form is used during the preparation phase. In this article, find out how to create one.
Go to "INVITE", click on "Registration form", then on "Create registration form". You can also duplicate one by clicking on "Duplicate".
Go to "Form fields" the fields "First name", "Last name", and "Email" are by default present as they are mandatory fields.
Then you will find default suggestion that Eventdrive proposes to the left in the "Attendee fields".
Choose the ones you would like to appear on the registration form and drag and drop them on to the right of the page called "Form fields".
Now, click on the elements added and fill in the following fields within them:
- "Label": You need insert a (phrase or a question) that the attendee will find on their registration form and if need be on their app profile. You will find the name on the export of your attendee list.
- "Helper Text": To guide attendees when they want to insert the field.
- Check "Mandatory" if you would like the user to have to fill out this field.
- " Are you asking for sensitive information? " : Click on one of the options if athe answers of this question are considered as sensitive data. In this case this data will be purged 24h after the end of your event. For more information, read the article : Purge of personal data
Click on "Save changes".
Do the same for your "Custom fields". See the article: How can I add a customized field on the registration form? to set them.
If you would like that your attendees to subscribe to certain sessions of your event, check out our article How to configure registrations for agenda sessions?
Still on "Fields", on the "Misc" section, use "Text" and/or " Separator" to organise your registration form. Based on the same instructions above, by dragging and dropping it in the order you wish on to the "Form fields".
Once done, click on the "Text" tool to complete your text and save.
In "Info", fill in the following items:
- "Name" : name your registration form in order to attach it to the invitation email. It is only seen by you.
- "Welcome text": you can add a welcome text that will appear above your form.
- "Thank you message": you can add a customized thank you message. It will appear when the attendees will have validate their registration.
- "Text in case of refusal": you can add a customized refusal message. It will appear when the attendee will have declined their registration."
- "Text when form is closed": you are able to customise the text that appears when the form is closed. It will appear upon the opening of your form is your form is manually or automatically closed to attendees.
Finally, go to the the final section called "Settings".
- "Visibility" : choose the type "Public" or "Private" registration from. See the article What is the difference between a Public or private registration form? to understand the distinction.
- "Allow attendees to accept or deny invitation": it is best to keep it checked to have an accurate updated list of attendees who have confirmed or declined.
- "The registration form is": you can open or close the registration form by ticking the respective boxes.
- "Automatically open your form": configure the opening of registration forms at a specific date or not.
- "Automatically close the registration form": decide whether the registration of attendees closes automatically or not. Please read How to close my registration form? to understand the 3 options.
- "Select a confirmation email": choose a confirmation email by selecting an e-mail from the drop-down menu.
- "Select a confirmation email in case of refusal": choose a refusal confirmation email by selecting an e-mail from the drop-down menu.
Click on "Save" at the bottom right of the page.