Using the "Website" feature helps you share the main information about your event. It gives your attendees a comprehensive view (scheduling, location, practical information, speakers or partners) of your event.
Go to "INVITE", then click on "Website" menu item on the back-office.
Go to the "Design" submenu and choose your landing website theme in the "Themes" section.
Below, go to the "Theme options" and set-up your "Background", "Fonts", "Header", "UI elements" to customize your event website.
- "Background color": Choose the background color by inserting the hexadecimal color code that you would like or select a color from the color palette that appears after clicking on the field.
- "Background image": If you prefer to add a background image, click on "Change". You have two options. The first one is to "Upload" a new image and the second is to "Choose from gallery". The gallery has been made available to you with default images you can choose from for your event. Click on the image and then click "Change".
- "Background image size ": You can either choose "Cover", which will scale the image as large as possible without stretching the image (if the image ratio is different from the window ratio, it is cropped either vertically or horizontally so that no empty space remains). You may otherwise choose "Contain" which will scale the image to best fit your screen. In this case you will be asked to insert a background color to fill the letterbox space, in case the image does not perfectly fit.
- "Heading font": Click and choose the font for your website titles.
- "Body font": Click and choose the website font for your body text.
- "Header background color": Set a background color.
- "Header background image": Choose an image for your header (you may drag and drop the picture file in the drop zone).
- "Header logo": Import your logo the same way.
4. User Interface components:
- "UI element color" : Set-up a color for UI components.
- "Button color": Color settings for the form buttons.
- "Link color": Choose the link colors featured on the website.
- "Icon color": Choose a color for the icons featured on the website.
- "Social icon color": Select a color or add a hexadecimal color code.
- "Speaker photo format": Select the shape you would like for "Rounded" or "Square" borders.
Go to "INVITE", "Website", and then "Content". On the top of this page, you will find 2 columns.
The first one, "Available", on the left hand side, gives the content already created on the Eventdrive platform and thus, available to be featured on the website. If some elements do not show up it may be because they haven't been created on the platform. Therefore, go to "EVENT INFO" to add them in.
On the right hand side, the "Selected" column lets you add and sort the pages that will be visible on the website.
Therefore, you just need to drag and drop the boxes from "Available" to "Selected" to feature them on the website.
Then click "Save". It is important that the services have been created when you want them to be seen on the website.
In the "Selected" column, you will find the "Home" tab.
Unfold the tab by clicking on the arrow.
Once unfolded, you will find all the home page settings.
Click on "Save" to validate your changes.
Go "INVITE", "Website", then the "Settings" tab.
You will find 2 versions of the site URL : a long one and a short one. You may customise the short one.
These links can be used to share your website. You can do this by clicking the "Copy" button.
You can now preview your site by going to "INVITE", "Website" and then "Preview".
- In the admin tool, go on "INVITE", "Website" and "Design".
- Choose a theme and set-up your "Background", "Fonts", "Header", and "UI elements". Save.
- Go to "INVITE", "Website" and "Content" in order to choose the services that you would like to make visible on your website. To do this, drag and drop the boxes from "Available" to "Selected".
- Note that you must first create a service before you can see it in the list.
- In the "Content options" tab, you can show or hide the name, description, the event venue and the agenda session. Make sure that you have added the social media links (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) in order to featured them on your website. Click "Save" to validate your changes.
- It is important to note that the "Golf" theme doesn't allow you to have an "Image" on the website header.
- From "INVITE", "Website" and "Content", you can remove the services from the website at any time by clicking on the trash can next to each elements on the "Selected" column.
- Save your site before clicking on "Preview".