Using the "Website" feature, highlight the necessary information about your event. This ephemeral site gives your attendees a comprehensive view (calendar, location, practical information, speakers or partners) of your event.
In the admin tool, go to "INVITE", then click on "Landing Website".
Choose you landing website theme in the "Choose a theme" section.
If needed, enter the location of your event and a description in the given space in the "Settings" section.
Drag the background image you want for your website in the dedicated space.
The required format for the image is: .png/ .jpg with dimensions 1920px x 1080px.
Then select the services you want to make visible on your website. To do this, make sure that you have activated the services and the content in question. All you have to do is tick the desired services and integrated content. You no longer have to check the services you desire in the "Related services" area.
Only the "Agenda", "Practical Info", "Speakers" and "Partners" services can be associated with the landing website.
Once the service are selected, click on "Save" at the bottom right of the page.
You can now see your website by clicking on "Preview your landing website".
In order to share your website, copy the URL by clicking on "Copy". You have 2 versions (long or short).
Customize your website with your logo. To do this, go to the "App" section, then "Settings" and "Customization" and drag your image to the required size in the space labeled "Icon". Once validated, you can update your landing website to be able to view the changes.
- Image .png
- 260px x 260px
Click on "Validate" and refresh the website to see the changes.
- In the admin tool, click on "INVITE", then "Website".
- Choose a theme, enter the location and description of the event and the image of your presentation website.
- Select the services you want to make visible : "Agenda", "Practical Info"...
- Note that you must first activate a service before it appears on the list.
- Remember to save your site before clicking on the preview link.
- Add your logo by going to "APP", "Settings" and insert your logo in the "Icon" space.
- You can link your landing site to your registration form. To do this, go to "INVITE" section, then "Registration form" and check the "Include the landing site in the registration form".
- You can withdraw the services on the landing site at any time.