Using the "Website" feature, highlight the necessary information about your event. This ephemeral site gives your attendees a comprehensive view (calendar, location, practical information, speakers or partners) of your event.
In the admin tool, go to "INVITE", then click on "Website" on the menu found on your left.
Go to the "Design" tab and choose the landing website theme in the "Themes" section.
Below, go to the "Theme options" and you will find the "Background", "Fonts", "Header", "UI elements" these will allow you to customize your event website.
- "Color": Here choose the background color by inserting the hexadecimal color code that you would like or select a color from the color palette that appears after having clicked in the given feild.
- "Image": If your prefer to add a background image, click on "Change". You have two options. The first is to "Upload" a new image and the second is to "Choose from gallery". The gallery has been made available to you with default images you can have for your event. Click on the image and then click "Change".
- "Background image size ": you can either choose "Cover" which allows you crop and the image to the background for it to fit or "Contain" that scales the image to fit as best as possible, in this case you will be asked to insert a background color in case the image cannot be optimised any more.
- "Heading font": Click and choose the font for your titles for your website.
- "Body font": click and choose the font for the body text for your website.
- "Background color": set a background color.
- "Image": you can choose an image for your header, there is a zone where you can drag and drop the image.
- "Logo": import your logo in the zone given.
4. User Interface elements:
- "UI element color" : configurez une couleur pour tous les éléments d'interface.
- "Button color": color settings for the form buttons.
- "Link color": choose the colors of the link presented on your website.
- "Icon color": choose a color for your icons for the website.
- "Social icon color": select a color or add a hexadecimal color that you would like.
- "Speaker photo format": select the format that you would like between "rounded" and "square"
Still in the admin tool, in "INVITE", then on "Website", go to "Content". On this page, you will find 2 lists. On the left "Available" and on the right "Selected". These represent the content that is created on the app for it to be available on the website. If certain elements do not show up it may be because they haven't been created on the platform. Therefore, go to "EVENT INFO" to add them in.
The list to the right "Selected" shows the elements that will be visible on the website.
Here for all the content you would like to see on the website, you just need to slide it from "Available" to "Selected"
Then click "Save" to save the elements and their order. It is important that the services are activated when you want them to show on the website.
In the "Content options" tab, you can show or hide the name, description, date and the event venue. Ensure you have add the social media links(Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) in order to show it on your website. Click on "Save" to validate your changes.
Go to "INVITE", "Website", then "Settings".
You will find 2 versions of the site URL, a long one and a short one.You are able to make changes on your short URL.
These links can be used to share the website. You can do this by clicking the "Copy" button.
You are also able to track this via inserting a "Google Analytics tracking ID" to collect the data directly from your web analytics.
You can also preview your site by going to "INVITE", "Website" and then "Preview".
- In the admin tool, click on "INVITE", "Website" then "Design".
- Choose the theme and the settings of the "Background", "Fonts", "Header", "UI elements". Save it.
- Go to"INVITE", then on "Website", go to "Content" in order to choose the services that your would like to be made visible on the website. To do this, drag and drop the elements in "Available" to "Selected".
- Note that you must first enable a service before you can see it on the list.
- In the "Content options" tab, you can show or hide the name, description, date and the event venue. Ensure you have add the social media links(Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) in order to show it on your website. Click on "Save" to validate your changes.
- It is important to note that the "Golf" theme doesn't allow your to have a "Image" in the website header.
- From "INVITE", "Website" et "Content", you can at anytime remove the services from the website by clicking on the trash can next to each element on the "Selected" column.
- Save your site before clicking on "Preview".