Using the "Website" feature helps you highlight the main information about your event. This ephemeral website gives your attendees a comprehensive view (calendar, location, practical information, speakers or partners) of your event.
In the admin tool located on the left side of your screen, go to "INVITE", then click on "Website".
Go to the "Design" tab and choose your landing website theme in the "Themes" section.
Below, go to the "Theme options" and set-up your "Background", "Fonts", "Header", "UI elements" to customize your event website.
- "Color": Choose the background color by inserting the hexadecimal color code that you would like or select a color from the color palette that appears after clicking on the field.
- "Image": If you prefer to add a background image, click on "Change". You have two options. The first one is to "Upload" a new image and the second is to "Choose from gallery". The gallery has been made available to you with default images you can choose from for your event. Click on the image and then click "Change".
- "Background image size ": You can either choose "Cover" which will scales the image as large as possible without stretching the image (if the proportions of the image differ from the background, it is cropped either vertically or horizontally so that no empty space remains.) or choose "Contain" which will scale the image to best fit your screen. In this case you will be asked to insert a background color in case the image cannot be more optimised.
- "Heading font": Click and choose the font for your website titles.
- "Body font":Click and choose the website font for your body text.
- "Background color": Set a background color.
- "Image": Choose an image for your header, there is a zone where you can drag and drop the image.
- "Logo": Import your logo in the given zone .
4. User Interface elements:
- "UI element color" : Set-up a color for UI elements
- "Button color": Color settings for the form buttons.
- "Link color": Choose the link colors featured on the website.
- "Icon color": Choose a color for the icons featured on the website.
- "Social icon color": Select a color or add a hexadecimal color code.
- "Speaker photo format": Select the format that you would like between "rounded" and "square"
Still in the admin tool, go to "INVITE", "Website", and then "Content". On this page, you will find 2 lists. On the left hand side "Available" and on the right hand side "Selected". The first one represents the content already created on the app and thus, available to be featured on the website. If certain elements do not show up it may be because they haven't been created on the platform. Therefore, go to "EVENT INFO" to add them in.
On your right, the"Selected" list lets you see the elements that will be visible on the website.
Therefore, you just need to slide the elements from "Available" to "Selected" to feature them on the website
Then click "Save" to save the elements and their order. It is important that the services are activated when you want them to be seen on the website.
In the "Content options" tab, you can decide to show or hide the name, description, date, event venue or your agenda session schedule. Ensure that you have added the social media links (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) in order to show them on your website. Click on "Save" to validate your changes.
Go to "INVITE", "Website", then "Settings".
You will find 2 versions of the site URL : a long one and a short one. You are able to customize the short one.
These links can be used to share the website. You can do this by clicking the "Copy" button.
You are also able to track the website activity via inserting a "Google Analytics tracking ID" to collect the data directly from your web analytics.
You can also preview your site by going to "INVITE", "Website" and then "Preview".
- In the admin tool, click on "INVITE", "Website" then "Design".
- Choose a theme and set-up your "Background", "Fonts", "Header", "UI elements". Save it.
- Go to"INVITE", then on "Website", go to "Content" in order to choose the services that you would like to make visible on the website. To do this, drag and drop the elements from "Available" to "Selected".
- Note that you must first activate a service before you can see it on the list.
- In the "Content options" tab, you can show or hide the name, description, the event venue and the agenda session. Ensure that you have added the social media links (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) in order to featured them on your website. Click on "Save" to validate your changes.
- It is important to note that the "Golf" theme doesn't allow you to have an "Image" in the website header.
- From "INVITE", "Website" and "Content", you can, at anytime, remove the services from the website by clicking on the trash can next to each elements on the "Selected" column.
- Save your site before clicking on "Preview".