With Eventdrive, you can assign roles to your attendees to give them certain permissions.
In this article, you'll find a full description of the Guests manager role.
Guests manager role use cases
The guests manager role is used when you wish to give restricted access to certain users.
In particular, they will have access to :
- A personalized list of attendees, corresponding to those they have invited themselves
- An invitation status report, by attendees.
The most common use cases of this role are the following :
- Grant access to the platform for your sales representatives, for them to be able monitor responses to event invitations in real time, and follow up with attendees if necessary.
- Grand access to the platform for your service providers (caterers, hoteliers, agencies), so that they can monitor the reservation amount.
Where to find this role, and what permissions are associated with it
To find this role and assign it you need to go to your organisation's settings in the Eventdrive back office.
Once in the members section, press the small gear on the right of a user to change their role.
What functions are available for a Guests manager
A member whose role is guests manager will have a limited view of the back office options.
Only the "Invite -> Attendees" menu will be visible.
In this menu, the user will be able to see :
- The list of all attendees
- The list of attendee invited by the user
- The list of groups and their members
The "Attendees" tab does not allow the user to export event attendees' information, nor to send them a communication.
The "My attendees" tab allows you to :
- Invite new attendees to an event manually
- Import attendee lists
- Export their information
- Edit their badges
The "Groups" tab lets you consult group members, without the option of modifying them.
Guests manager viewEvent manager view