You would like to gather accurate or additional information on your guest (transport, accommodation) at the time of registration. You can do this by creating a customised field, by following the steps below.
From the Eventdrive admin tool, go to "INVITE" then "Registration form".
Edit the previously created registration form.
On the left of the page, go to the "Custom fields".
Choose the type of response you'd like on the field and drag and drop it to the right of the page called "Form fields".
- One line responses: response composed of 255 characters maximum.
- Date type resposnes: a calendar will appear and the user can insert the date in the JJ/MM/YYYY format.
- Hour type responses: A drop down list will appear and the user can insert the hour in the following format HH:MM.
- Multi-line responses: responses made up of an unlimited amount of characters.
- Multiple choice responses: numerous possible responses. To do this, enter the elements of the responses possible.
- Single choice responses: Only one response possible, in the format of a check list. To do this enter the elements possible.
- Drop-down list: only one responses possible, in the format of a drop-down list. To do this, enter the responses possible.
- File: .pdf, .jpg, .png formats with a maximum limit of 10 Mbs.
Now, click on one of these added elements and fill-in the following:
- "Label": You need insert a (phrase or a question) that the attendee will find on their registration form and if need be on their app profile. You will find the name on the export of your attendee list.
- "Helper Text": To guide attendees when they want to insert the field.
- Check "Mandatory" if you would like the user to have to fill out this field.
Click on "Save changes".
- Go to the mandatory fields that you find necessary. At times these can be an obstacle to the registration of your attendees.
- Once all these steps are done, preview your registration form. To do this check out our article: How to view your registration form?