With Eventdrive, you can set up a replay so attendees can review the Live broadcast. To do so, here are the steps to follow.
On the back-office of your event, go to the LIVE STREAMING tab. On the Live of your event or on the Live of a specific session, you can go to the Videos part.
You will find on the left all the videos of your event:
- Videos uploaded on Eventdrive
- Youtube videos
- Videos hosted on another website
- Recordings made on your Live
On the right, you will see the Replay tab. You will have to choose the video you want to appear as a replay.
From this point on, any attendee who clicks on the Live link will be taken to the Replay (which will launch automatically).
- A Youtube video cannot be considered as a replay.
- The redirection to the replay will be done only when the event is over (based on the end date set in the main information).
- The agenda of your event will also be modified. Indeed, when a session was linked to a replay, the agenda of your site will display "Show replay".
- This button is only displayed if the live session is accessible and visible to everyone.
⚠️ When an attendee watches your on-demand video, they will be emailed. You will find
the information in the Attendee tab next to the other forms of sign-up.