When you connect to the Eventdrive admin tool, the dashboard allows you to have an overview on the created events from your organization, to edit your event or create a new one. In this article, find how your dashboard works.
If you are creating an event for the first time, check-out How to create your first event?
Your event area
At the top of the page, you will find your general information on your event, that will allow you to know their status:
- "Draft": Number of events that your app is visible only by the administrator ( the person who created the event) and the event owners.
- "Live": Number of events where your application is visible by all participants.
- "Passed": Number of events that have already taken place.
- "This month": The number of upcoming events this month.
Your Events Calendar
A calendar view of your events is at your disposal. To go from one month to another, use the forward/ backward arrows at the top left of your calendar.
You can filter your event calendar to find only the events you want to appear. Below with the possible filters:
- "Categories": You can filter your calendar by categories of events that you have created from your organization can be viewed by the trype of event that has been created. E.g: Seminar, Convention, Team-Building, Incentive....
- "Owner" : You also have the possibility to see only the events that are under the leadership of certain managers.
- "Teams": This filter allows you to only see the event by one or more teams.
When you click on event, a pop-up will appear with a lot of information. Therefore, you will find the name, dates, timings of the event and their status (Live or draft), the team(s) working on it, the manager in charge then the categories.
From the pop-up, you can also continue to work on your event by clicking “Edit”. To be able to access the data and statistics on your event, click on “REPORTING”.
If you would like to return to your calendar, click outside the pop-up. This will close it.
Finally, It is possible to download(filtered or not) your event on to an excel sheet or a pdf by clicking on “Export” found at the bottom right of your calendar.
List of your events
You need to see your events in a list format.
A search bar will allow you to find the events you need. You can search your events by name or the person in charge of it.
On the left side of each event field you will find a coloured circle this will show the status of your event:
- Green: The status of your event is “Live”
- Orange: Your event is in “Draft”
- Grey: Your event has “Passed”
The bottom of the event field, the options button will allow you to “Edit”, “Duplicate” and access “Reporting” or “Delete” your event.
- It's important to enter the period when looking for a past or future event. The defined period displays the list of your events.