If you want to get data from "Mailing" or "App"? Find in this article how to access your "Reporting".
The data is available from "Mailing"
Find on this page, all your sent mailing campaigns.
This will be regrouped in 3 tabs:
- "Regroup by email":
- "Regroup by recipient":
- "Regroup by date":
Click on those that interest you to find all the data.
- "Sent": How many mails were sent over those that were to be sent.
- "Opens": How many opens were recorded for the mailing. Giving you an idea if the mail attracted participants attention.
- "Clicks”: How many times the recipient click on the email content.
The data available on “Views”
- "Attendees”: You will find here the number of participants that were connected to your application.
- "Views": You will find here all the views recorded on your app. E.g. a user that consulted their agenda, Practical info and the exhibitor list generates 3 views. You can see the most used services, speakers and sponsors.
- "Devices": You will find here the browsers and the type of app(iOS, Android, web-app) or the types of devices your audiences used.
The data available in "Interactivity"
"Attendees": number of attendees who opened the app.
"Devices": what devices were used by your event participants, what operating systems are most common in your audience. Which version of the application was most used: web app or native application.
"Express yourself": you can (in excel format) export all your questions and all the contents that were made on the word cloud.
"Instaphoto": download all the photos sent by participants during your event in the original format.
"Survey": here you can find circular diagrams for multiple choice questions, an export of raw data is also possible. For open questions, you can also export them in excel format.
"Vote & Quiz": here you can find the results of the conducted votes and quizzes. The results are present in the form of a circular diagram. You can export raw data too.
"Networking": find the number of messages sent, the number of created conversations, how they were sent by the participant. But the exchanged messages between participants stays confidential.