As an event organiser you would like to liven up the timeline of your event. Add photos, vote & quiz results, questions attendees ask...In this article find out how to do so.
From the admin tool, click on the "Shortcut" button found on the top right hand corner. Then select "Moderation" and you will be redirected to the moderation platform.
Another way to do it is by entering the event URL, the link to the moderation tool followed by your event ID: moderation.eventdrive.com/#event/EVENTID
Go to the "Timeline" service.
Here you will find a text box. Insert you text and to add an image, click "Add image".
In this service you can find :
- The attendee's personalized agenda
- Push notifications if the "Add to timeline" option is checked
You also can rename the Timeline and change the welcome message.
If you wish to add another element to your timeline, like voting results, audience questions or photos from Instaphoto. To do this on the moderation tool, you are able to control each of these feature from their respective moderation services. Under the image/content you will find an icon that resembles a thumbtack, by clicking on it, it will automatically show up on your timeline.
- Connect to the moderation platform and click on "Timeline"
- Insert your text on the space given and add an image if you would like.
- Click on "Send" to send content to the timeline.
- To send user content, vote results the timeline, use the thumbtack icon. The content will automatically be added to the timeline.
- To add a hypertext link to your message on the timeline, you juste need to paste the following line: <a href=https://www.domaine.com target=“_blank”>Text of my link</a>. This line will display the underlined text in your message and the link will lead to the bold URL address.