In Eventdrive, there are standard fields that are always available, such as First Name, Last Name, Email, in each event. However, sometimes your company needs a customized extra field.
Instead of creating an extra field each time you create an event, you can create a standard field for your entire organization that will show up as an option for all your events. With standard extra fields, you will save time collecting data important for your corporate events.
In your organization settings
To manage your custom extra fields, click on the "Manage" tab to expand and select "Extra Fields".
The types of fields that can be created
- One line: Responses are limited to 255 characters maximum.
- Date: A calendar will appear and the user can select or insert a date. (DD/MM/YYYY format).
- Time: A drop down list will appear and the user can insert a time. (HH:MM format).
- Multi-line: Responses do not have a character limit.
- Multiple Choice: Multiple responses are possible. Response options are displayed as a checklist.
- Single choice: Only one response is possible. Response options are displayed as a checklist.
- Drop-down list: Only one response is possible. Responses are displayed in a drop-down list.
Using extra fields in event registration forms
When custom fields have been created in your event organization settings, a new section, "Attendee Extra Fields" will appear to the right in the registration form creation tool.