You have the possibility to download our Check-in application to register your participants during your events, here is how to do it:
Instructions for downloading the Check-in IOS app:
1. Have an Apple device (iPhone, mini iPads, iPads)
2. Click on the following link: https://app.bitrise.io/artifact/92490190/p/75aa49b57ac138c48c91beae9b420821
3. Click on the "Install" button.
4. A window will appear, click on the "Install" button.
5. You will find the "Check-in" application on the desktop of your device.
6. Go to your device settings > General > Device Management > myQaa > Click on "Trust myQaa
7. Enter the pin code for your event which you will find in the INVITE -> Check-in tab: XXXX
Instructions for downloading the ANDROID check-in app:
1. Have an Android device (Phone, Tablet...)
2. Click on the following link: https://app.bitrise.io/artifact/92490206/p/2a2bfc8035d76bde8f95af90f6cbd76f
3. Click on the "Download" button and allow the download.
4. Once downloaded, click on the file "App-release.apk".
5. A window will appear, click on the "Install" button then "Open".
6. Enter the pin code of your event that you will find in the tab INVITE -> Check-in: XXXX
Please note that if you belong to the Société Générale organisation, the links to download the applications are different:
- Link for the Check-in SG IOS app: https://app.bitrise.io/app/ac19ae90185c86c5/build/9fd4008f-412c-4102-8ae0-10c3ee38f881/artifact/2346799e9cc0b61f/p/a321daef559b5c1547ee094440647b14
- Link for the Check-in SG Android app: https://app.bitrise.io/app/ac19ae90185c86c5/build/b706dedd-e89d-4dbd-bb05-e01829e697d8/artifact/0237a8813b9c8711/p/e5e1e5f389bb2ebad8c8dbe350f64630
If these instructions are not clear or if you have not managed to complete the process, do not hesitate to send an email to support: email@example.com