With Eventdrive, security is paramount. There are several options on Eventdrive:
You can add your domain name. This allows you to ensure that someone who is from your company can be directly attached to your organization.
⚠️ We advise you to set up in order to guarantee a safety net on the
proper management of the teams.
It is possible to set up authentication via:
We have created by default, three types of access:
- Member : the person will be able to manage his events and those of his team (creation of events, management of participants, budget validation...)
- Owner : the person has the rights on all the teams and events
- Invite Guest : the person has only the right to invite participants to the events to which he is assigned and to send an email to his guests.
It is also possible to create personalized accesses according to your needs.
You can program the rights on several levels:
- Permissions on the organization
- Permissions on the teams on which the member depends
- Permissions on the teams on which the member does not depend
- Permissions on the event managed by the member
- Permissions on the events linked to the teams on which the member depends
- Permissions on events related to teams on which the member does not depend
By default, we have created a legal notice. However, you can customize this information according to your needs and your events. You can create as many legal notices as you want.
It is possible to remove the default legal notices (Eventdrive) and add only those you need.
⚠️ When you have modified your legal notices on Eventdrive, we must
check them internally so that we can then validate them and make them available
on your organization (we are co-processor of the data and therefore we must leave