With Eventdrive, you can write a personalized email with personalized tags to make your attendees' journey smoother.
These personalized tags will allow you to automatically personalize your emails with the information of the participants and your event.
Go to INVITE, then Emails.
You can create a new email or edit an existing one with the button on the far right.
In your email, click on your where you would like to add a merge tag in your text block and select the option "Merge tags".
Then when you click on merge tag, a new window will appear with a list of available options.
Select the merge tag you would like to use. And voila!
Here is a list of available merge tags:
- Participant information: First Name, Last Name, Email and Job Title.
- Participant's unique QR code to be used with the Eventdrive check-in App.
- Event manager information: First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone number
- Event information: Name, Date, Start time
- Session information: Personalized session information for each participant. The information displayed is linked to the participants choices during registration or to the group to which you you assigned the participant. This merge tag provides the following information: Session name, Date, Time and the personalied link to the live session.
- Invited by informations : First Name, Last Name and Email
- Web app link: A personalized link to access the online version of your event app. With this link, your participant can access your website without a password.
- Live stream presenter or participant code: An access code for your private live stream events.
⚠️ We advise you to not send the specific code that is found in the Live Streaming
section of the platform. Using this link will allow for a seamless participant
journey. This unique link allows you to track your participant's check-in to your
online event. Your participant information will be incomplete with this code.
- Plus one : first name and last name
- Plus one of : first name and last name
- In regards to registration forms, you can ask specific questions for each participant using merge tag data.