Each event you create has pages with unique links. This can be your event website, registration form or even your live stream page. You can add these links to your emails using the "Special links" feature. Here's how to do it.
Go to INVITE, then go to Emails.
You can create a new email or simply edit an existing email by using the settings button to the right.
In your email, there are two ways to use special link: in your text or via a button.
When you insert a button into your email and click on it, a pop-up will open to the right.
Right under the URL settings, click on the text "special link". A pop-up will open with options for using a special link.
You can also insert a special link to text within your email. Highlight the text where you'd like to add a link and a pop-up will open on the right. Right under the URL settings, click on the text "special link". A pop-up will open with options for using a special link.
Select the right special link for your email. Here is a list of all available options:
Add event to calendar: Provides an ICS to allow participants to add your event to their calendar (Google, Outlook, iCal).
Unsubscribe: Used to add an option to unsubscribe from your organization's communications sent via Eventdrive. Warning: This is will unsubscribe the attendee from all emails sent via the Eventdrive platform and not just for this specific event.
- Add link to survey: A direct link to your survey created for your event in the INFO section.
- Website: A link to your event website.
- Registration form standalone: A link to your registration form. Warning: Your participants will not be able to access your entire event website.
- Live stream: A personalized link to access your even's live streaming sessions.
- Engagement moderation : You can redirect the moderators directly to the moderation platform. They will be redirected to the moderation tool automatically connected (no need to fill in email address or password).