With Eventdrive, you can create event categories. You can also create event, budget and email templates.
You can create categories for your events. Indeed, in order to monitor and report on your organization, you can analyze your results according to the type of event organized.
You can create as many categories as you want, the only limit is that there is only a maximum of 3 levels of categories. In other words, you can only have 3 levels of tree structure.
Here is an example:
In order to save time on your recurring events, you can make event templates. You can put all the information you want in them. So when organizers create a new event (on the Dashboard level), they will be offered two options:
- Create a new event (i.e. from scratch, without pre-filling)
- Create an event from a template (and will have to choose from the proposed templates)
⚠️ We advise you not to put budgets or emails in your events because
they have their own template type and this will be accessible on all your
This section will allow you to create all the useful information for your future budgets. Here is the list of information that you can create:
- Categories: you can create categories in order to classify your expense items (e.g.: Rental, Catering...). You will be asked for the default VAT for each category.
- Statuses: you can create statuses to know the progress of each expense (ex: Waiting for estimate, payment done...)
- Suppliers: you can enter the names of your suppliers and classify them according to the categories previously created. You can also associate contact information.
- Validators: you can define the validators by adding their names and emails. These validators may not have an Eventdrive account, they will just have to validate with an attached PDF document corresponding to your request.
- Cost center: you can define the internal cost centers associated with your budget to then know the distribution between them.
⚠️ These settings are applied to the entire organization and are available for
all events in the organization.
In case of a recurring budget with peculiarities or complexity. You can create a template that will be accessible to all event organizers in your organization. You can create as many templates as you want.
When adding a budget, the participant will have the option to choose an empty budget or a saved budget as a template.
It will be possible to pre-fill the costs and revenues of an event.
It is possible to create a budget from this tab, but that it is also possible to save an existing budget "as a template".
⚠️ All information put in the template can be modified by the organizers
on the created event.
Only people who have the rights can save a budget as a template (possible as an Owner
of an organization).
In order to make life easier for your collaborators or to standardize your communication, you have the possibility to make email templates.
When adding an email, the organizer will have the possibility to choose between an empty email, a standard email construction or an email saved as a template by you.
⚠️ All saved emails will be visible and usable by all your
Beware of duplicating emails saved in the event templates.
This tab allows you to create a base of visuals for your entire organization. These visuals will be visible to all your collaborators when creating an email.
You can, for example, put variations of your logos, background photos often used ...
⚠️ Be careful with the size of your images, indeed, they will be put as is
in your emails and most email services block emails exceeding a