In this article, discover the 3 visibilities available for your participants.
Three types of visibility are available for your attendees:
- None: this option allows you to have only one live downlink so that only the presenter(s) will be seen and heard.
- Microphone: this option allows participants to only participate via voice and therefore their microphones.
- Microphone and Camera: This option allows participants to have their cameras and microphones open to communicate with the presenter(s)/participant(s).
How do I activate this option?
Go to the LIVE STREAMING tab of the Eventdrive platform.
In the "Live Streams" section go to the "Attendee Audio/Video " section and choose one of the three options presented.
- If you have multiple sessions you have the possibility to choose a different option per session.
- If you decide to activate the microphone and/or the camera a participant can always deactivate his digital tools during Live.