Your event planning can bring you to collaborate with people who will just invite people to your events. Eventdrive has created a default role for these partners.
In addition to the two default roles available in the settings of your organization, "Owner" and "Member", a third default role can be added on demand, "Invite Guest": these users can only invite attendees to the events they are attached to and send emails to their attendees.
What are the permissions of the "Invite Guest" role in your organization?
- In the "DASHBOARD", the "Invite Guests" users can only see the events they are attached to.
- Within an event, the "Invite Guests" users can only see the "INVITE" and "Attendees" tabs.
- On the "Attendees" page, 3 tabs are visible : " Attendees List ", " Attendees Groups " and " My attendees ".
- Only the tab " My attendee " is editable by the "Invite Guests" users.
- On this tab, the "Invite Guests" users can add attendees, one by one or with a list import.
- From this tab, " Invite Guests " users can send emails, priorly created by other event managers, to their attendees only.