This article explains step-by-step how to create your multi-session Live Streaming.
Go to the "INFOS", "Agenda" tab and create an agenda session.
Once you are in your agenda session, simply check the "Live Streaming" option at the bottom.
Once the option is checked, a drop-down menu will appear with several options:
Presenter Code: This option allows you to copy the presenter code. Your presenters have their own code in order to connect to the Live under their presenter environment (screen sharing, microphone etc). The button with the arrows in circle allows you to change the presenter code. The second button allows you to copy the presenter code.
- URL : This is the Live's direct URL belonging to this session. You can communicate this URL to your participants. Attention, if you have several multi-sessions open to everyone, it is better to give the main URL of your Live Streaming (LIVE STREAMING > Settings). Your participants will then arrive on a menu presenting all the lives they have access to and therefore the possibility to subscribe to them in one click. The button on the right allows you to copy the URL.
- Status: this option allows you to open or close your Live Streaming if needed.
If your Live Streaming is open, participants will be able to access the Live Streaming.
If it has started, participants will arrive directly on the Live.
If they connect before the Live Streaming starts, they will then see the following message: "The Live Streaming has not started yet".
If your Live Streaming is closed, participants will not be able to access the Live Streaming.
When they log in, they will see the following message: "..."
- Thumbnail: This option allows you to add a specific design to your Live Streaming session. You can drag the image into the rectangle provided for this purpose or click on it to open your Desktop and access your images.
The thumbnail will be visible in two cases :
- In the menu highlighting all the available multi-sessions.
- In the background when Live is closed or when it has not started yet.
All you have to do is click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to save all the data.