Here at Eventdrive, we are deeply involved in adapting our features to your expectations. This is why our platform evolves with you. You think of a feature that can benefit to everyone? This article shows you how to give us your ideas!
Log into your platform.
Wherever you are in your back-office, weither you are in your organization, in your agendas, settling your app interactivity or adding attendees to your event, you can see a button on the top right of your page: "Share your feedback!" Click on it.
A new page opens: this is our ideas sharing tool for the future improvements of our platform.
On top, you can see 3 tabs allowing you to share your feedbacks, below the title "Give feedback":
- Feature requests : Click here to request a new feature.
- Bug reports : Click here to report an unexpected behavior on the platform.
- Languages : Click here for any demand regarding the multi language feature.
Under these three tabs, you can find the "Roadmap", where all the new features requests and demands are sorted within 3 categories:
- Planned : These are the requests that are not taken into account yet by our technical team.
- In progress : These are the requests our technical team is working on at the moment.
- Complete : These are the requests that have been deployed and that are already avalable on the platform.
This view allows you to check the status of your own requests and if they are already integrated within our improvement plan or not yet.
Click on "Feature requests", "Bug reports" ou "Languages". You arrive on a two-part page.
On the right, you have access to all the requests from you and all other users.
On the left, a "Request a feature" insert allows you to add your feedback.
- Title : Enter the title of your request.
- Details : Enter further explanations of your request to best describe your need to our technical team.
You can add a picture, such as a screen capture for instance, to better illustrate your request.
Click on the yellow "REQUEST FEATURE" button to submit your request.
- You can read other people's requests. To do so, click on the title or the description of a request to arrive on a dedicated page with all the information about this request.
- You can comment other's people requests. You just have to click on a request. You can see a field below the description called "Leave a comment". Click on "Submit" so that your comment appears.
- You can vote for other people's requests. For that, click on the grey triangle on the left of the request. The number under it shows the number of people who already voted for this particular request.