To finalize your app communication to your attendees, you can customize your promotional page. If you don't know what a promotional page is, read this article What is your app promotional page?
Here we will show you what you can change on this page and how to do it.
Go to "APP" and click on "Promotional Page".
You have several information that you can enter:
- "Page title": this is the title that will appear at the top of your browser when the page opens.
- "Page description": this is a field to better describe your page. This field is optional.
- "Tagline sentence": this is a phrase that will appear in bold on your page. It can be useful to quickly tell your guests to download your app.
- "Text": You may have longer explanations to give to your guests. This box is a good way to do this.
- "Text color": you can choose the color in which your text will appear on your page.
- "iOS app ID": This is the ID of your app on the Apple Store. Do not modify it under any circumstances, the Eventdrive team is responsible for this field.
- "Display the button to download the iOS app": this button is checked if you want a button to appear for your participants to download the iOS app.
- "Android app package name": this is the ID of your app on Google Play. Do not modify it under any circumstances, the Eventdrive team is responsible for this field.
- "Display the button to download the Android app": this button is checked if you want a button to appear for your participants to download the Android app.
- "Web app URL": This is the URL address of your web app. Be careful, this URL can no longer be modified when your event is in "Live" status
- "Display the button to access the web app": this button is checked if you want a button to appear so that your participants can go to the web version of your application.
- "Image": Use this insert to add an image to your page.
Once these fields have been filled in, you can click on "Validate" at the bottom right of the page.
- You can view your changes at any time by clicking on "Shortcuts" then "Promo page"