With Eventdrive, you have the ability to customize the look and feel of your application's menu. You can change the order of menu items, change their names and icons. Read this article and find out how.
In the Eventdrive administration tool, go to APP > Customization > Menu and then click the New Custom Menu button.
To add an item to your menu, click on the desired service in the "Available" column and drag it to the "Selected" column.
If several services have been created in one of the selected menu items, you can hide them and thus segment them.
To do this, you just have to click on the small eye, once it is crossed out, the service will no longer be visible.
To see the hidden service appear in another tab, simply repeat the manipulation.
If necessary, change the name of the menu item. To do so, click on the service to be modified in the "Selected" column and enter the new name in the "Label" field.
Customize the icon of the menu item by clicking on the service to be modified in the "Selected" column, select another icon and click on "Save".
To change the location of a menu item: click on the item, while holding the click drag it to the desired location and release the click to position it.
If you want to add a menu item, see the article How do I add a menu item?
You can edit your custom menu without it being visible on the application side. To do so, deactivate the "Activate or desactivate the custom menu" slider, make your changes and then activate the slider to make your custom menu(s) visible.
- If you want to change the color of menu items, see the article How to customize the color of my application's menu?
- You can enable quick accesses to create shortcuts to highlight your menu items, see the article How do I add one or more shortlink(s)?
- It is not possible to integrate other icons than those proposed.
- You can remove the custom menu from your application by clicking on "Reset Menu" at the top of the page. Please note that this action is irreversible.
- If you desactivate the cursor "Activate or deactivate the custom menu" then the default application menu will appear.