The "Express yourself" feature allows you to create interactivity with your participants during your event.
Participants will be able to ask questions live within the application.
Find out in this article how to create this service so that it is visible and available within your application.
From the "APP" section, then "App Interactivity" click on "Express yourself".
Click on "Add a service (Express yourself)".
From the "Edit Express yourself" block, enter the elements below:
- "Service Name": rename this feature
- "Description": add a description if you wish.
- "Configure as a Word Cloud": Check this option to make your Express yourself as a Word Cloud service.
- "Entry Field" - You have the option to add a custom entry field.
- "Link a Session" - Link this feature to one or more calendar sessions if you wish.
Step 3 (optional)
Click on "Advanced Options" to scroll through all possible options.
You will be able to check the desired alternatives below:
- "Moderation": decide whether you want to moderate the questions or not, which means that you or a moderator will have to validate each question using your smartphone or tablet.
- "Allow people to like other participant's messages": This option lets participants click on a little heart to show their interest in a question or comment. It is also an effective way to highlight the most relevant questions and comments.
- "Allow participants to comments other participant's messages and questions ": This option allows participants to comment on other participants' messages.
- "Allow moderator to edit the messages and questions": Checking this box will allow the moderator to edit messages and questions.
- "Send a message as anonymous": You have three options, you can enable the anonymous option, disable it or force it to be mandatory.
Then click on "Save" at the bottom right of the page.
- For an optimal projection and design of your questions, we advise you to personalize your event wall. How to set up the event wall?
- You will be able to project the questions published by your participants on this service during the D-day. How to broadcast a Q&A?
- If you want to create only a word cloud, click on this dedicated article. How to broadcast a word cloud?