Your registration form is ready and you want to send it to your attendees?
You are about to set up an invitation e-mail.
In this article discover how to proceed according to the visibility of your form.
Public Registration form
In the context of a public registration form, a form is accessible to all persons having the registration link, there are various ways of communicating the registration form.
To do this, first copy the long or short URL, go to "INVITE", "Registration Form", "Settings" and then click on the "Copy" button of the URL of your choice.
To communicate this link, you have the choice between:
- Copy and paste the link into your means of communication (your social media, your website, your intranet site...).
- Copy and paste the link into an email campaign that starts from the Eventdrive platform, but this is not the most preferable way.
- Link your registration form with the special link from an email designed on Eventdrive (see below in the article to learn how to do it).
Private registration form
In the context of a private registration form, a form is accessible only to guests who have received an invitation email from the Eventdrive platform, there is one and only one way to communicate on the form: link your form to your Eventdrive email.
From your event, go to "INVITE" then "Mailing" and finally "Emails".
Create your email or edit the one of your choice by clicking on the options button on the right.
In order to link your registration form within your email body, you need to add the famous "%registerLink%" registration link which will allow your attendees to be redirected to the form already pre-filled with their first name, last name and email address.
To do this, click where you want to add the registration link, this can be in a button or within a text or an image.
The toolbar then appears above the selected text or in the right block.
Click on "Special links".
Then click on "Add link to registration", select the registration form of your choice, and then choose "Register" which allows the participant to register for the event.
The URL that will be added is: "%registerLink%".
Feel free to customize the appearance of your link at your convenience in the form of an image, button, text ...
Repeat step 3 if you want to add a link to refuse registration so that attendees can decline. To do so, select the form with the word "Decline".
The URL that will be added is "%declineLink%".
Click on "Save" button at the bottom right of the page.
- For a private registration form, you cannot communicate the form link in an email tool other than Eventdrive platform. In other words, you cannot send the invitation emails via your own mailbox, everything has to be done from Eventdrive.
- In the case of a private registration form, invitation emails do not need to be forwarded, since the invitation e-mail is specific to the attendee.
- You can link as many registration forms as you want in your mail!
Feel free to send the email in question to yourself from the "INVITE" page, "Campaigns". To do so, read this article: How to test invitation and communication emails?