You want to make your map more dynamic by returning users to an exhibitor card when they click on a point of interest. In this article, we show you how to proceed.
When you are on your event, click on "APP" then "Interactivity". Then click on the "Plan" section.
Stay on the ground plan or display the indoor plan if it is the one you want to change.
If your points of interest have not been added yet, see the article How to add a point of interest (POI) on your map?
Click on a point of interest already available on your map and click on the option button to edit it.
On the right side you can see a publishing component. In the description section paste this text, taking care to replace the underlined elements:
<a href="#event/<eventID>/exhibitorlist/<listID>/<itemID>"class ="openUrl">my exhibitor </a>
Where to find the different IDs (from the URL of the web app):
- <eventID>: it is in the URL of the web app: https://app.eventdrive.com/#event/<eventID>
- <listID>: now click on the exhibitor service in the menu, the URL is now https://app.eventdrive.com/#event/<eventID>/exhibitorlist/<listID>
- <itemID>: now click on the exhibitor in question, the URL is now: https://app.eventdrive.com/#event/eventid/exhibitorlist/serviceid/<itemID>
Click on the "Save" button.
Repeat for each of the points of interest created.
- Once you have identified the IDs of your event <event_ID> and your exhibitor service <service_ID>, you can copy / paste the same link for each created zone and change only the ID <ID_exposing_file> for each zone.
- You can open 2 tabs in your browser to make your work easier. A first to retrieve the IDs <Exhibitor_Summary> of each of your exhibitors and a second tab with the ground plan or the indoor plan on which you work.
- It is recommended that you test whether the redirect works before your app is published to your participants.