You'd like to access your event web-app, in this article learn how to do so.
Once you have logged on to the admin platform and are on your event, find the "Shortcuts" button on the top right.
Click on the "Shortcut" button and then on the "Web-app" button.
- If your event is on "Draft" or your web-app is in "Restricted mode" or even "Private", you need to be connected with your attendee account.
- If your event is "Live" and your web-app is in "Public", you do not need to connect to your account to access the web-app.
- While your event is in "Draft", you must be the "Owner" of the event, in order to be able to access the web app of your event.
- If you do not have an attendee password, make your event "Live" and create an account from your web app or send yourself an invitation email and create a password if your app is in "Restricted mode".
- To know more and edit the privacy settings for your event, consult our article Event Privacy: 3 modes