Your event is over and and you'd like to send a email to invite your participants to respond to your satisfaction survey. In this article find out how to do so.
On your mobile / web app
On your web browser enter the URL link on your web app or from the back office go to your event and click on "Shortcuts" then on "Web application".
Click on the menu icon that matches your survey.
Copy the current address on your URL search bar.
On your website
Go to the "EVENT INFO", then to the "Survey".
Edit or create your "Survey" service.
From the right block "Edit:Survey", if your survey has public visibility, you will be able to copy the long or short URL, by clicking on the button "Copy".
- Think to test the process before sending the email or the link to your attendees.
- If your app or web app are on "Restricted access" or on "Private" mode, attendees must log in to be able to reply to the survey.
- If your app or web app is "Public" mode you cannot know who replied to your survey. However, you can ask them their first name and last name of your attendees on your survey.
- If your event is in draft, attendees can not access the app and respond to the surveys.
- If your survey has the private visibility, you have to add your special link survey into the email from Eventdrive tool.