After sending your invitation email, you would like to follow up with people who haven't responded yet to the invitation or those who are not connected to the app yet. Learn how to do so by following below's steps.
Go to "INVITE", "Campaigns".
In the "Create campaign" widget, select your reminder email ans click "Next".
In the drop-down select, pick one of the following:
- "Awaiting answer": To send a follow-up to those who have not responded to the invitation.
- "Those who never logged in the app": To encourage your attendees to log in your event app before the D-day.
- "Those who haven't yet set up a password": To remind attendees to create a password to access the event app.
Then click on "Send".
Choose if you want to send your reminder now or schedule it for later. For more information, please read this article: How to send an email or SMS campaign?
Click on "Next".
This last step presents a summary of your sending and allows you to send your campaign.
Click on "Send now! " or on "Schedule" if you have scheduled your email.
- If you have created attendee groups, you can select them at Step 4 in the "Select your recipients" drop-down select.
- Create a specific list of recipients by clicking on "+ Add" at Step 4.
send to:"Those who never logged in the app" "without" those "Awaiting answer" "without" those who "Declined". For more information about these operators, please read How to use operators to filter recipients?