After sending your invitation e-mail, you would like to follow-up with people who haven't yet responded to the invitation or those who haven't yet connected to the app. In this article learn how to do so.
Create e-mail a follow-up email. Read our article on How to create an email? if need be.
Go to "INVITE", "Attendees".
At the bottom of the page, on the "Send" field select the email that you have just created. Then in the "to" field select:
- "Awaiting": If you'd like to send a follow-up to those who'd like to those who havent responded to the invitation.
- "Those who never logged in the app": If you'd like to encourage your attendees that by logging in to your event app before D-day.
- "Those who haven't yet set up a password": if you would like to encourage your attendees to create a password before d-day.
Click on "Send".
- If you have created attendee groups, you can find these choices in a drop-down menu in the "to" field.
- Don't hesitate to click on "+ add" at the bottom of the page if you would like to add in variables. Examples: send to:"Those who never logged in the app" "without" those "Awaiting" "without" those who "Declined".