Your event is approaching and you'd like to know the number of attendees already connected to the app. In this article, find out how to proceed.
Go to "INVITE" then click on "Attendees".
To know the number of total attendees already connected to the app, check the widget on the top right of the page.
- The figure in front of "Have not logged in" corresponds to the number of attendees that have not logged in your event app yet.
- The figure in front of "Have logged in" corresponds to the number of attendees that have already logged in your event app, wether to the web-app or the native app.e
- The figure in front of "Views" corresponds to the number of total views of your app.
Warning, the figure "Have logged in" is not to be confused with the number of app downloads.
If you would like to obtain in detail the attendees that have downloaded the app, you can export this information. Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Export".
Select the box that you'd like to have on your exported file and also tick "Has logged in". Then, click on "Export".
You will receive an email in a few minutes that will allow you to download your excel file.
- To count the number of the native app downloads for your event, you need to connect to your Apple Store. This kind of data is visible only 48 hours afterwards. If you need help, you can always talk to the project manager in charge of your project.
- Small tip! The is a difference between the number of downloads and the number of actual connections onto the app. Many attendees can download the app but may not log in.
- You can check the logged in attendees (on the web app and the native app taken together) by browsing Invite > Attendees > Show/Hide columns > Has logged in.
- You can export this data into a XLS, CSV or XLSX file. A pop-up window will display all the available columns, you need to select "Has logged in"