You'd like to create both a private and a public form within the same event? This is indeed possible, however, we recommend that you take some time to read about how to do it in this article.
Create registration forms
- Give your forms different names to make differentiating between them easier.
- The private form will be sent via the Eventdrive platform in your e-mail invitation. However, you will have to communicate the public form on your own.
Create e-mail invitations
- Create an email invitation on the Eventdrive platform for your private registration form.
- Attach the email to the correct registration form in the email header settings.
- Create a group of participants dedicated to the people who will receive the private registration form. In other words, a group dedicated to those to whom you will send the registration email via Eventdrive. This will help you identify those who have gone through the private form from those who have gone through the public form.
Please see our article How do I create an attendees group?
- In your import file, it is necessary to specify in the "groups" column the participant group you have created.
For more information, please refer to "Technique 3" in the article How to add participants to a group?
- Note that a person that is already in the participants list and who tries to register for the event via the public form will get the following error message: "You are already registered for this event".
- You can send a second form, this time private, to participants who have registered via the public form. This technique can be used, for example, if you would like to provide access to your event application once your participants have registered for your event.