With Eventdrive, you can broadcast your event's vote or quiz.
You have created a vote or a quiz and now you want to post it on the wall of your event. Discover in this article how to display your Vote/Quiz on the Event wall and on the devices (mobile or tablet) of your participants.
From the admin tool, click " Shortcuts " on the top right. Then click on " Moderation " to access the moderation platform.
For the more advanced, you can directly enter in your URL bar, the moderation link followed by the ID of your event: moderation.eventdrive.com/#event/EVENTID
Click on the " Votes " part and choose the Vote/Quiz that you want to broadcast if several Votes/Quiz services have been created.
If you don't have a wall connected, click on the " + " at the top right at the end of the " Wall remote " line, then on " CONNECT A WALL ". A new tab or window will open with your event wall. Return to the moderation platform.
Consult the article How to organize the broadcast on the day of the event? to manage your broadcast.
Below the name of your Wall, " Wall options " appears. Click on the " + " at the end of the line. All the rounds of your Vote/Quiz then appear below. To learn more about the notion of round, please consult the article What is a vote?
On the block Wall options , click on one of the 3 icons at the end of your round's line so that the question(s) of this round are displayed on the wall of your event. Check that your question appears in the window representing the wall of your event then return to the moderation platform.
Under the " Wall options " block, open your voting service on the app. Thus, if " Service is closed " is displayed, activate the cursor at the end of the line in order to open it. You then see " Service is opened ".
Below again, click on the cursor at the end of the line of your round in order to display it on the application. Thus, you will see " NOM_DU_ROUND is closed " change to " NOM_DU_ROUND is opened ". Participants are therefore able to see the question(s) of the round on their device (mobile or tablet) and to answer them.
The results of the question(s) of your round therefore appear live on the event wall, which you can easily check on the window representing your wall. On the moderation platform, you have the possibility to see the number of answers on the question(s) of the " X answer(s) " round. This is an indicator letting you know when you can move on to the next round broadcast.
If it is a Quiz broadcast, go to step 9, otherwise go directly to step 10.
Once the participants' results are displayed as a percentage on the event wall, you want to display the correct answer(s) to your questions. To do this, from the " Wall options " block, click on the icon representing a screen on a white background to the left of the 3 icons on a colored background. The correct answer(s) then appear highlighted on the event wall while the others are greyed out. Don't forget to click again on this same icon before displaying the next round on the wall, otherwise the correct answer(s) for the next round will be displayed.
To move on to the next round, please repeat step 5 to post the relevant new round on the event wall. Also, to display the next question on participants' devices, repeat step 7. Note that it is not necessary to close the previous round. As soon as the second round opens, the first closes automatically and therefore no longer appears on the participants' devices.
- Log in to the moderation platform.
- In the " Votes " service, choose the name of the Vote/Quiz service concerned.
- Make sure a wall is connected, otherwise click on " CONNECT A WALL " after clicking on "+" at the end of the " Wall remote " line.
- block Wall options , display your first round by clicking on the icon representing a bar chart.
- Below the " Wall options " block, activate your service slider in order to change " Service is closed " to " Service is opened ".
- Open your round to display the question(s) for this round on participants' devices using the slider at the end of the line. You will see " NOM_DU_ROUND is closed " change to " NOM_DU_ROUND is opened ".
- Once the votes of the participants have been recorded, move on to the next round. If it is a Quiz then display the correct answer(s) by clicking from " Wall options " on the icon representing a screen on a white background to the left of the 3 icons on a colored background.
- block Wall options , display the next round on the wall by clicking on the bar chart icon and open this same round on the participants' devices in the same way as before.
- Repeat for all of your rounds.
- Please note that you may see a larger number of responses than the number of participants responding. This indicates that this is a multiple-choice question. Thus " X answer(s) " indicates the number of answers and not the number of respondents.
- The red " ARCHIVE " button, at the top right of the page, allows you to archive all the results of your different rounds and reset the counters to zero. Thus, a participant who has already answered the questions can do so again.
Test the display of all of your Voting/Quiz questions on the window representing the wall of the event in order to check whether all of the response elements for each of the questions appear on the latter. If not, you can reduce the font sizes of your questions and/or answers. For more information, please see the article How to configure the event wall?