You have created a vote or quiz and would like to show it would like to broadcast it on the event wall. Find out how to broadcast a vote/quiz on the event wall and to devices of your attendees.
From the admin tool, click on "Shortcuts" on the top right. Then, click on "Modération" to access the moderation platform.
Else, you can directly enter the following on your URL bar, the moderation link followed by the event ID: moderation.eventdrive.com/#event/EVENTID
Click on the "Votes" link and choose the Vote or Quiz that you would like to broadcast.
If you don't have a connected wall, click on the "+" top right at the end of the row of the "Wall remote" then to "CONNECT A WALL". A new window or tab will open up with the event wall. Go back to the moderation platform.
Check out our article How to manage broadcasting during my event? to manage your diffusion.
Below the name of your wall, "Wall options" will appear. Click on the "+" top right at the end of the row. All the rounds of your Vote/Quiz will appear below. To know more on a round, you can have a look at the article What is a Vote?
In the block "Wall options", click ok the first 3 icons at the end of the row of your round so the question(s) appear on your event wall. Cet icône représente un diagramme en barre. Verify that your question correctly appears in the window that represents your event wall, then come back to the moderation platform.
Below the "Wall options" block, open the vote on your application. Therefore, if the "Service is closed" shows up, activate the cursor button at the end of the row in order to open it and you will see "Service is opened".
Below, click on the cursor at the end of the row of your round in order to broadcast on the application. Therefore, you will see "NAME_OF_ROUND is closed" to change it to "NAME_OF_ROUND is opened". The attendees are then able to see the open rounds on their devices and reply.
The results or the question(s) of your round appear directly onto your event wall, you can easily double check it on the event wall. On the moderation platform, you have the possibility to see the number of responses on the question(s) of the round "X answer(s)". This indicator allows you to know when you can broadcast the next round.
You need to diffuse a Quiz, go to step 9 skip to 10.
Once the results of the attendees is broadcasted in percentages on the event wall, you want to broadcast the answers. To do this, go to the "Wall options", click on the icon that represents a screen with a white background. On the event wall, the correct answer(s) will be highlighted and the rest will be grey.Don't forget to re-click on the same icon before broadcasting the next round on the event wall else the responses of the next round will also show up.
To go to the next round, repeat step 5 to broadcast the new round on the event wall. Also, to broadcast the next question on the attendee devices, repeat step 7. Please note that you do not need to close the previous round. Right from the opening of the second round, The first automatically closes and it doesn't appear on attendee devices.
- Connect to the moderation platform.
- In the "Votes" service choose the name of the Vote/Quiz.
- Make sure the wall is connected, else click on "CONNECT A WALL" after had clicked on "+" at the end of the row "Wall remote".
- In the block "Wall options", broadcast your first round by clicking on the bar chart icon.
- Below the "Wall options" block, activate the cursor of your service in order to change "Service is closed" to "Service is opened".
- Open your round to broadcast the question(s) of this round on attendee devices from the cursor found at the bottom of the row. You will see "NAME_OF_ROUND is closed " to "NAME_OF_ROUND is opened".
- Once the attendees votes are collected, go to the next. If it is a quiz then you can broadcast the answer(s) by clicking the screen with a white screen in "Wall options".
- In the "Wall options" block, broadcast the next round by clicking the bar chart and open the same round on the devices in the same way as shown above.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the rounds.
- Be aware, it is possible that you see a response rate higher than the number of participants. This means you need a multiple choice question. Therefore, "X answer(s)" shows the number of answers and not on the amount of attendees.
- The red button "ARCHIVE", at the top right of the page, lets you archive the results of your rounds and reset the counter to zero.Therefore, attendees who have already replied can do so again.
- Test the rest of your questions on the Vote/Quiz on a window that represents the event wall in order to ensure the answers to your questions appear correctly. If not, you can reduce the size of your font. For more information, checkout our article How to set up the Event Wall?