You'd like to broadcast on your event wall the images that your attendees have posted on the Instaphoto. Find out in this article how to proceed.
From the admin tool, click on "Shortcut" found on the top right of the page. Then select "Moderation" to access the moderation platform.
Alternatively, you can also enter the URL, the link to the moderation platform followed by your event ID as follows: moderation.eventdrive.com/#event/EVENTID
Click on the icon (it is a hand with the index finger raised) for "Express Yourself" and choose the Instaphoto service that you would like to broadcast.
You will find a feed of posted images on your application by the attendees.
Below each post you will see a lot of icons appear. Click on the 5th icon that resembles a screen and for each of the photos chosen. The icon will turn green and show up on your mosaic.
If you haven't yet connected to a wall click on "CONNECT A WALL". A new window or tab will pop-up with the event wall. Return to the moderation platform.
Have a look at the article How to manage broadcasting during my event? to learn further on how to manage your broadcasting.
On the right, below your wall, you will see 2 services appear: "Express Yourself" and "Instaphoto". In order to manage the word cloud concentrate on the settings of the "Instaphoto".
On the right of "Instaphoto", you will find 2 icons. The first will be an options button and the second a screen.
Click on the icon that show a screen to start the broadcasting of your event.
Move your cursor "Max number of pictures: X" (X represents the number of photos who will be posted on the mosaic). In order to chose that duration of the display, move the cursor "Total animation duration: X sec" (X represents the duration of the display in seconds). These setting change how long each photo will be displayed.
The "Rotating picture" option allow you to add a transition affect to the positioning of each image on the mosaic. Deselect this option if you'd not wish to use it.
Save your changes by clicking "UPDATE OPTIONS", then clicking on "PLAY" to start your mosaic.
- Connect to the moderation tool
- In the "Express Yourself" service choose the word cloud
- Choose the images you would like to display on your mosaic and click on the icon representing a screen and found below each posted image.
- Make sure you are connected to a wall, if not then click "CONNECT TO A WALL" at the top of the page.
- To the right of "Instaphoto", click on the icon that represents the screen to broadcast the mosaic.
- Click on "UPDATE OPTIONS", then clicking on "PLAY" to start your mosaic.
- You can't repeat the display the mosaic automatically. Once its over you need to click "PLAY" to renew it.