You would like to allow participants to consult exhibitors at your event, directly from the indoor map. If you haven’t yet created the map on the app then this article: How to create an interactive map for your event? could be of help
You must first be have created and intergrated the interior map of your exhibitors, If it has not been created then this article can help How to add in an indoor map? You also need to have integrated your exhibitors, to do this check-out this article How to add a sponsor/speaker/exhibitor?
From the Eventdrive Admin tool, Go to "EVENT INFO" then click on the “Maps” tab.
Click on the point of interest you have integrated the exhibitor map, then click on the name of your map. You will see it appear on your screen.
Select the tool in the shape of a hexagon found below the red marker, then select your clickable zone, to do this draw out the edges of your zone click-by-click.
Then close the zone by clicking on the first created point. The zone is then created and will appear orange on the map.
Click on your zone then on the settings button found between the X and trash.
From the “Edit poi” tab found on the left, rename the map from the field “Name” by using the name of the exhibitor.
For the "Description" field, copy and paste the block below:
<a href="#event/<event_ID>/exhibitorlist/<service_ID>/<exhibitor_list_ID>"class="openUrl">Exhibitor name or the text that shows up</a>
Then, replace the information in <event_ID>, <service_ID> and <exhibitorlist_ID> by the ID’s present in your event.
Where to find the different ID (from the URL of the web app):
- <event_ID>: https://app.eventdrive.com/#event/<event_ID>
- <service_ID>: https://app.eventdrive.com/#event/eventid/exhibitorlist/<service_ID>
- <exhibitorlist_ID>: https://app.eventdrive.com/#event/eventid/exhibitorlist/serviceid/<exhibitorlist_ID>
Click on the "Save" button.
Repeat these steps for each exhibitor and create zones for each.
- Once you have gone through the steps once you can then, copy paste the same link for each of the created zones and just change the <exhibitorlist_ID> for each zone.
- You can open two tabs on your browser to ease your work. The first to get your <exhibitor_ID>’s for each of your exhibitors and a second tab with the indoor map on which you will work on.