In your organization dashboard, you can configure your budget settings. The settings are divided into 5 parts:
- " Categories ": you can create categories to organize your budget sections according to the VTA rate.
- " Status" : you can create status to specify your revenues/expenditures status.
- " Suppliers " : you can enter your suppliers names and organize them according to the categories previously created. You can also add their contact details.
- " Responsible for validation " : you can define the responsible for validation by adding their names and emails.
- " Cost Centers " : you can define the center cost related to your budget.
- These settings are applied to all events of your organization.
- To learn how to modify these settings, please read our articles How to configure the budget settings of my event (categories/ status/suppliers/responsible for validation / cost centers)? and How to configure the budget settings of my organization (categories/ status/suppliers/responsible for validation / cost centers)?