In your organization dashboard, you can configure your budget settings. The settings are divided into 5 parts:
- "Categories": you can create categories with their associated VAT rate to organize your expense items.
- "Status": you can create status to specify your revenues/expenditures status, such as "Waiting for invoice".
- "Suppliers": you can enter your suppliers' names and organize them according to the categories previously created. You can also add some contact details.
- "Validators": you can define the people in charge of budget validation by adding their names and emails.
- "Cost Centers": you can define the center costs related to your budget.
- These settings are applied to the whole organization and available for all events of your organization.
- To learn how to modify these settings, please read our articles How to configure the budget settings of my event (categories/ status/suppliers/responsible for validation / cost centers)? and How to configure the budget settings of my organization (categories/ status/suppliers/responsible for validation / cost centers)?