Two default roles are defined in the Eventdrive organization settings:
- "Owner": this user can make all necessary changes and has all permissions. They can access the organization part of Eventdrive and make any changes they want.
They can also define the role of members and create or modify teams.
- "Member": his access to the tool is restricted because he only has basic permissions. They cannot change the organization, the members, the teams... Moreover, their view is limited to the events of their team.
- "Invite Guest": This user only has the right to invite participants to the events they are assigned to, and to send an email to their guests.
- You can create other roles if you wish and set their permissions. To find out how to do this, read our article: How do I set up the roles and permissions of my organization?
- Only the organization owner can assign and create roles.