The animator is a type of profile that belongs to an attendee, which allows the attendee to connect to the event app and with a specific viewer. This is a tab that allows the animator to see the questions that are sent by the moderator.
- The animator profile connects to the app with their account.
- The moderator in the control room, receives the attendee's questions and decides on the questions he/she wants to send to the animator. From the moderation screen, the moderator clicks on the microphone icon, found below the question and sends the it directly to the animator's profile on the application.
- The animator will receive a notification in the form of a band on the top of the screen, to tell them that a new question has been asked. He/she clicks on the question to see it. Then they have a choice to highlight the question of hide it if they don't want to ask it.
- The animator can click on this notification to have a look at the question(s). The animator can then highlight the question or mask it. Them highlighting it could act as a reminder.
- When the animator hides the question, this has a direct effect on the moderation screen. As the microphone icon, becomes grey, this tells the moderator that the animator doesn't want to ask the question.
- To keep the question on the animators profile, the moderator can uncheck the microphone icon for questions that have been asked. This, allows the animator to keep the remaining questions on their screen.