You have created a communication e-mail or an invitation e-mail and would like to send it to all or some of your participants? Find out in this article how to proceed.
If you have not yet created your e-mail, the article How do I create an e-mail? will show you the steps to follow.
Send your email from "Campaigns"
From the platform, go to the "INVITE", "Campaigns" section.
Select in the "Choose a message" drop-down menu the email you wish to send and then click on the "Next" button.
Select the attendee(s) who should receive this e-mail.
In this drop-down menu, several selections are possible:
- "All": send the e-mail to all your participants.
- "Select attendees manually": send the email to the participants whose box you checked in the list above.
- "Invite not send": send the email back to those who did not receive an invitation, for example when you add participants after sending your campaigns.
- "Awaiting answer": Send the email to participants who have received the email but have not yet responded.
- "Confirmed" - Send the email to those who have responded to your invitation.
- "Declined": Send the email to people who have responded negatively to an invitation email.
- "Hasn't received the message yet": participants who have not received the selected communication.
- "Those who never logged it in the app": send the e-mail to participants who have never logged in to the app.
- "Those who haven't yet set up a password": so that they can create a participant password via the application if the application is in private or user-restricted mode.
You also have the possibility to add conditions in order to better target the recipients of your e-mail according to your needs.
To do so, click on " + Add a filter ". Select the drop-down menu on the left and choose :
- "And": to add recipients with another option.
- "Without": to condition the recipients chosen via the first option to only those who are not part of the second option.
Note that you can add several conditions by clicking again on "+ Add".
Click on "Next".
Decide to send your email immediately or select the "Schedule" option to schedule your sending and then click "Next".
You will then be presented with a summary to verify all the information you have chosen, and click on "Send Now" to send your campaign.
- Always test your e-mail before sending. To do so, please read our article How to test invitation and communication emails?
- If you wish to send your e-mail to participants who have not replied in a given group; you should do the following manipulation. "Send to": select your group, then add as a condition "Without" those who accepted, then add another condition "Without" those who refused.
This way, only the participants of the selected group who have not responded to the invitation will receive the email.