With Eventdrive, you can add people (participants, speakers, sponsors...) to your event in two ways: add a person to the list of participants, or import a list of participants.
- Before getting started
- Add a person to the list of participants
- Import a list of attendees
- To know more
Before getting started
If you want to import a list of people, it is essential to keep the first 3 fields (first_name, last_name and email) and the column headings. Download the example file. You can delete the columns you don't need.
Add a person to the list of participants
⚠️ The fields "First name", "Last name" and "E-mail" are mandatory to add a person
to a list of participants.
Click on the "Add attendee" button.
To add someone to your attendee list:
- Navigate to Invite > Participants.
- Click on the "Add a participant" button.
- Fill in the different fields according to your needs.
- Once the fields are filled, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
Import a list of attendees
⚠️ If you want to import a list of people, it is essential to keep the first 3 columns
(first_name, last_name and email) and the column headings.
To add people en masse to your attendee list:
- Navigate to Invite > Attendees.
- Click on the "Import a list" button.
- Download the sample file (if not already done).
- Fill in the sample file with attendee data.
- Check your file
- The mandatory fields "First name", "Last name" and "E-mail" are filled in.
- The column headings have not been changed.
- Columns that you do not need are deleted.
- Name and save your file.
- Drop your file on the import area.
- Wait a few minutes for your file to import correctly.
- An email will be sent to you once the import is complete. If there are any errors, they will be detailed in a txt file.
To know more
- The "country_code" field refers to the ISO_3166 standard. So to complete it, please enter the 2-letter alpha code of this standard. You will find the list of countries and the relative alpha code in the document attached to this article.
- The field "avatar_url" is completed in the following way: copy/paste the URL where your image is hosted so that we can retrieve it. The URL must be secure, in other words, starting with https://
- The fields "Reply to address", "CC", "BCC" can contain one or more email addresses. If you want to integrate several of them, you must separate each email address by a comma without space. Ex : email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org