You will find in this article all the information needed to create and configure a survey for your event.
Make sure the " Survey " service is enabled. To do this, please consult our article on How to activate or disactivate a service?
Go to " APP ", then " Interactivity ", then "Survey".
Click on " Add a service (survey) ".
A new survey is automatically created. To edit it click on the pencil icon.
In " Edit : survey ", fill in the following items:
- " Survey name ": rename this feature the way you want.
- " Description ": add a description if you want to.
- " One answer per attendee " : check the box if you would like your attendees to be able to answer to the same survey just once.
- " Link to a session ": you can link the survey to one or more sessions in the calendar in order to make it more accessible to your participants.
Click on " Save " at the bottom right.
Add questions by clicking on " Add a Question ".
Choose the type of questions. For more information about the type of questions you are able to ask, refer to What type of questions for my survey?.
Write your question on the " Question " field. Check the " The response to this question is mandatory " if you want that attendees can't continue the survey unless the question is answered.
Then click " Save ".
If you have chosen the " Multiple answers ", " Drop down list " , or " Single Answer" questions, you can now add the possible answers by clicking on " Add an answer ".
If you have chosen " Single-line answer " or " Multi-line answer ", you do not need to input any predetermined answers. The attendee will answer by himself/herself.
- In " APP ", " Interactivity ", " Survey ", one submission per participant is the default setting. If you would like to change it just uncheck the " One response per attendee " box. If necessary, you can also link the survey to the calendar.
- Click on " Add a question " to choose the type of question and determine if it is mandatory or not.
- Depending on the type of chosen answers, you may have to input predetermined responses.
- In order to edit/delete services, questions or answers, use the option button and click on " Edit ".
- You can duplicate questions with same answers. You will just have to change the questions without adding answers each time. To do it, click on the option button of the question to be duplicated and click on " Duplicate ". The question appears at the bottom with the mention " Copy ". Change its name and click on " Save ".
- If you want to organize the questions according to their subject, you can create sections by clicking on " Add a section divider ". To know more, please read What is a section divider?
- To put your survey on several plages, please read What is a page divider?
- Limit the number of questions of your survey if you want to collect a maximum of comments. We recommend you not to put more than 10/15 questions in order to have better answers.