You are able to add a list containing all the participants by importing a file instead of individually adding the participants. In order to be able to do this, follow the steps below.
On the admin tool, go to the "INVITE" section, then click on "Attendees".
Click on "Add attendees".
In the pop-up window to the right labelled "Add attendees", click on the button "Download sample file" and select the format that you would like your file to be in.
This sample file has been pre-filled with fake attendees, so you can follow these examples when adding yours.
Fill in the downloaded file with information about your participants.
It is mandatory to at least fill out the first three columns (first_name, last_name and email) and it is imperative that you DO NOT change their title. If you do not have the other information (job_title, location...) you can delete them.
Save your file and drag it to the appropriate area (on the left of the pop-up window). A message will appear as soon as your file has been imported notifying you of the compatibility of the file and its handling.
After this import, an email will be sent to you when your attendee list has been imported, with a recap of your import and the potential errors.
- Download the sample file in order to integrate your attendee list at once.
- Keep the first 3 columns (first_name, last_name and email) and delete the ones you do not need.
- Keep the exact column header names.
- A summary email will be sent to you to confirm or not the importation of your attendees.
- Our "country" field refers to ISO_3166. So to complete it, please enter the alpha code with this norm 3 letters. You will find the list of countries and the relative alpha code in the attachment document attendees_pays_ISO_3166_alpha-3.
- Our "avatar_url" field is completed as follows: copy / paste the URL where your image is hosted so that we can recover it. In other words, the URL must be secure, starting with https://
- Our "reply to address", "cc" and "bcc" field can contain one or more email addresses.
If you wish to enter several addresses, you need to separate each address with a coma, without any space.
Example : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
- Double check the number of participants that you have imported, and that they correctly correspond to the participants present in you excel document.
If you encounter any problem during import of your participants, please send us your request to our dedicated team: firstname.lastname@example.org