You are able to add a list containing all the participants by importing a file instead of individually adding the participants. In order to be able to do this, follow the steps below.
On the admin tool, go to the "INVITE" section then click on "Attendees".
Click on the "Add attendees".
In the space to the right labelled "Add attendees", click on the button "Download sample file" and select the format that you would like.
Fill in the downloaded file with information about your participants.
It's imperative to keep the column headings and, the first 3 columns must be first_name, last_name and email. If you do not have the other information (job_title, location...) you can delete them.
Save your file and drag it to the appropriate area (the space shown in Step 3). A message will appear as soon as your file has been imported notifying you of the compatibility of the file and it handling.
After this import, an email will be sent with the summary of your file.
- Download the sample file in order to integrate your attendee's list all in a go.
- Keep the first 3 columns (first_name, last_name and email) and delete the ones you do not need.
- Keep the exact column headings.
- An email summary will be sent to you.
- Our "country" field refers to ISO_3166. So to complete it, please enter the alpha code with 3 letters. You will find the list of countries and the relative alpha code in the attachment document attendees_pays_ISO_3166_alpha-3.
- Our "avatar_url" field is completed as follows: copy / paste the URL where your image is hosted so that we can recover it. In other words the URL must be secure, starting with https://
- Double check the number of participants that you have imported, and that they correctly correspond to the participants present in you excel document.
If you encounter any problem during import of your participants, please send us your request to our dedicated team: firstname.lastname@example.org