You would like your attendees to build a word cloud that can be broadcasted live. This article will tell you how to do it.
In the Admin tool, go to "APP" then "Interactivity" and then "Express Yourself".
If the service "Express yourself" already exist (for the Q&A), create a new service by clicking on "Add a service", name it and add a description if you want one.
Eg. In a word define ... In three words that represent... What do you expect to gain from this seminar?
Below, on the " Description " box, check the " Configure this service as a word cloud ".
Edit the "Entry field" that fits to the greyed out text by default in the text area to be used by the attendee.
Eg. Your word(s)
If necessary, you can link your word cloud to a calendar session by selecting the relevant session(s) from the drop-down menu.
Click on "Save".
- In the admin tool, go to "APP", then "Express yourself", then "Add a service".
- Check the "Configure this service as a Tag Cloud".
- The description field, entry field and link a session are optional fields.
- Click on "Save".
- Its not possible to know the exact form the word cloud will take. It's built by an algorithm which depends on the amount of words sent.
- The more the word is used by participants, the larger and more prominent it will appear.
- Write the word cloud instructions/questions on the "Description" portion. Specify the expected number of words per attendee. e.g. In one word define...In three words describe...
- In order to further customize the word cloud, you are allowed to use up to 6 hexadecimal color codes, which you can send to your Eventdrive representative. Thus, the words will show up in the specified colors.
- In the advanced options, do not tick the moderation optional any time. If you choose to moderate the words, this means that you will have to validate each word, causing you to receive large masses of words which isn't practical with large audiences.