To be able to create push notifications, you must have a native application i.e. available on the Apple & Android stores. If this is the case, follow the steps below to program them all.
In the admin tool, got to " Shortcuts " at the top right. Then click on "Moderation" to have access to the moderation platform.
For the most advanced, you can directly enter in your URL the moderation link followed by your ID event : moderation.eventdrive.com/#event/EVENTID
Click on the service "Broadcast", then on "Push notification" at the top right of the page.
The text box named "Title" by default states the name of your event, you can change it if you want.
Enter the text you want in the "Your message" box.
Duplicate the contents of your push message on to the news feed of your event by checking the "Add message to timeline" option.
Check the "Schedule a push notification" and enter the date and time you would like it sent.
Warning: A push notification cannot be programmed for a shipment within 10 minutes.
If necessary, you can target the service when opening the push and thus, directly redirect your participant. To do this, click on "Target a service" and select the service desired in the drop-down menu.
Eg. "please complete the satisfaction questionnaire". Redirect users to the relevant survey.
Click on "Schedule" or "Send push notification".
- Your push notification will be sent on the day and at the time indicated.
- If there is a change in the program, you can change the push notification until 10 minutes before the schedule hour by clicking on it. Once the notification is updated, click on "Save".
- The set of your scheduled push's appear at the bottom in chronological order of sending. Pushes that have already been sent are grey and can't be edited.
- Do not forget to schedule all your notifications to be able to see clearly. It's an effective means of communicating with your guests!
- It is recommended that you do not use more than 255 characters to enable the attendee to read the notification at a go.
- Do not over use the pushes and limit them to a maximum of 8 a day. Indeed, the attendees may disregard the messages.