You have created a registration form and have sent the invitation email to your participants. Now you'd like to check the number of participants who have accepted, declined or not responded to your invitation in real-time.
Go to the "INVITE" menu, and click on "Attendees".
Have a quick view of your invitation status through the reporting located at the top of the list.
The diagram featured in the first block expresses in a visual way your attendees responses.
The green part represents the attendees who have "confirmed" the invitation.
The red part represents the attendees who have "declined" the invitation.
The white part represents the attendees you are still "awaiting an answer" from.
On the other block, you can find a better description with precise figures :
- "Attendees" : this line tell you the total number of attendees
- "Invite not sent" : this line tells you the number of person who have not receive any email or any invitation email.
- "Awaiting answer" : this line tells you the number of attendees who have not answered your invitation yet.
- "Confirmed" : this line tells you the number of attendees who have "confirmed" the invitation.
- "Declined" : this line tells you the number of attendees who have "declined" the invitation.
It is possible to customise your attendees list with different filters.
To access these filters, click on "Show/Hide columns" and pick from all the options listed.
Save this selection to see these options in your attendees list.
A search bar is above the attendees list and can help you filter easily with some key words.
- If you wish to have more details on the participants status, you can download the up-to-date file of your participants list. To do this refer to: How do I export the list of participants?
- If you want to know how to send an email, you can read this article : How to send a communication or invitation email?
- If you want to know how to send a reminder, you can read this article : How can I follow-up or send a reminder via email to my attendees?