You would like to gather accurate or additional information on your attendee (transport, accommodation) at the time of registration. You can do this by creating a customized field using the steps below.
From the Eventdrive admin tool, go to "INVITE" then "Registration form".
Edit the previously created registration form.
On the left of the page, go to the "Custom fields".
Choose the type of response you'd like on the field and drag and drop it to the right of the page called "Form fields".
- One line: responses are limited to 255 characters maximum.
- Date: a calendar will appear and the user can insert the date in the DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Time: A drop down list will appear and the user can insert the time in the following format HH:MM.
- Multi-line: responses do not have a character limit.
- Multiple choice: numerous responses are possible. Response options are displayed as a checklist.
- Single choice: only one response is possible. Response options are displayed as a checklist.
- Drop-down list: only one response is possible. Responses are displayed in the format of a drop-down list.
- File: .pdf, .jpg, .png formats with a maximum limit of 10 Mbs.
Please note: You can add a short unique value name for your answers to simplify data in your export by clicking on the settings icon.
Click on one of these added elements and fill in the following information.
- "Label": This is the text (a phrase or a question) that appears on the registration form and in their app profile (if you have activated this option). You will find this value in your attendee list export.
- "Helper Text": This text can be used to provide additional information to attendees about your field.
- Check "Mandatory" if you require this response from your attendee at the time of registration.
Click on "Save changes".
- Only make fields mandatory when necessary. At times mandatory responses can be an obstacle during registration.
- Once all these steps are done, preview your registration form. How to view your registration form?