Eventdrive let's you customize the appearance of your application menu, change the order of the menu items, change their name and their icon. Read this article to find out how to do it.
In the Eventdrive Admin tool, go to "APP" then "Customization" and click on "Menu" and on "Add custom menu".
To modify the title of a menu item: click on the blue pencil icon then, change the name and click on "Save".
To modify the icon of a menu item: click on the blue pencil, select another icon and click on "Save".
To change the location of a menu item: click on the item, hold and drag the item. Release the click to position it at the desired location.
If you want to add a menu item see the article How to add an extra tab on the app menu?
- You can edit your custom menu without this being visible on the application side. To do this, deactivate the "Activate or deactivate the custom menu" slider, make your changes and activate the cursor to make your personalized menu(s) visible.
- If you want to change the color items in the menu, please read the article on How to change the menu color on my application?
- It is not possible to integrate other icons than those proposed.
- You have the option to delete the custom menu of your application by clicking "Reset menu" at the top of the page. Be careful because this action is irreversible.
- If you disable the "Enable or disable custom menu" slider then the default application menu will appear.